Join Our Team
We are looking for qualified, ambitious, and highly motivated individuals that share Tri Star Freight System’s passion for excellence and customer service.
- Employer Sponsored Profit Sharing
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance (up to $25,000) with matching AD&D Policy for same amount
- Optional Life Insurance for Employee / Spouse / Child(ren)
- Supplementary plan options available, i.e. Short Term Disability, Cancer, Critical Illness, Accident, Optional Life and much more
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Different Work Schedule options to choose from (based on departmental needs)
- Two Week Vacation (or ten days) after successful completion of one year of service
- PHL or Preventative Health Leave (up to 8.0 hours annually) available after one year of service for preventative health or dental appointments
- Paid Holidays
- Customer Service / Star Efforts Programs in place to reward exceptional customer service and team work
- Business casual attire every day of the week!
- Discretionary Bonuses – are 100% discretionary, not guaranteed and based solely on performance and few other factors
Tri Star Freight System, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at HR@tristarfreightsys.com or you may call 713-631-1095, ext. 1104 for Human Resources department.