Join Our Team
We are looking for qualified, ambitious, and highly motivated individuals that share Tri Star Freight System, Inc.’s passion for excellence and customer service. If you are interested in pursuing a career at Tri Star Freight System, Inc., please submit your resume with cover letter, including salary requirements, to Human Resources at email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Employer Sponsored Profit Sharing
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance (up to $25,000) with matching AD&D Policy for same amount
- Optional Life Insurance for Employee / Spouse / Child(ren)
- Supplementary plan options available, i.e. Short Term Disability, Cancer, Critical Illness, Accident, Optional Life and much more
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Different Work Schedule options to choose from (based on departmental needs)
- Two Week Vacation (or ten days) after successful completion of one year of service
- PHL or Preventative Health Leave (up to 8.0 hours annually) available after one year of service for preventative health or dental appointments
- Paid Holidays
- Customer Service / Star Efforts Programs in place to reward exceptional customer service and team work
- Business casual attire every day of the week!
- Discretionary Bonuses – are 100% discretionary, not guaranteed and based solely on performance and few other factors
Tri Star Freight System, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call 713-631-1095, ext. 1104 for Human Resources department.