Join Our Team
We are looking for qualified, ambitious, and highly motivated individuals that share Tri Star Freight System, Inc.’s passion for excellence and customer service. If you are interested in pursuing a career at Tri Star Freight System, Inc., please submit your resume with cover letter, including salary requirements, to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Company Provided Long Term Disability
- Company Provided Life Insurance w/Matching AD&D Policy
- Employer Sponsored Profit Sharing Program
- Optional Spouse Life Insurance
- Optional Child Dependent Life Insurance
- Optional Short Term Disability/Accident/Hospitalization/Cancer Policies
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Two Weeks Vacation (after successful completion of one year of employment)
- Paid Holidays
Tri Star Freight System, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call 713-631-1095, ext. 1104 for Human Resources department.